Web of Science: Core collection
Network username and password required off-campus.
For alternative access and service availability information, go to theThe Web of Science Service for UK Education page.
Web of Science : Core collection includes access to the following databases.
- Science Citation Index Expanded (1900-present)
- Social Sciences Citation Index (1956-present)
- Arts and Humanities Citation Index (1975-present)
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index - Science (1990-present)
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index - Social Science and Humanities (1990-present)
BIOSIS Citation Index and BIOSIS Previews (1969-present)
- Life sciences and biomedical research covering pre-clinical and experimental research, methods and instrumentation, animal studies, and more.
- The U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM) premier life sciences database.
- Access to scholarly literature in sciences, social sciences, arts and humanities published in leading open access journals from Latin American, Portugal, Spain and South Africa.
Accounting; Acoustics; Advertising; Aeronautical Engineering; Animation; Architecture and Architectural Design & Technology; Art; Banking; Biosciences; Broadcasting; Building Surveying; Business; Civil Engineering; Computer and Video Games; Computer Science; Construction; Contemporary History; Dance; Data Communications; Dental Implantology; Design; Economics; English; Environmental and Occupational Health/Management; Events Management; Fashion; Film Studies; Finance; Gas and Petroleum Engineering; Geography and Environment; Global Management; Heritage; Hospitality; Housing and Regeneration; HRM; Human Biology; Information Systems and Technology; International Business; Islamic Banking; Journalism; Languages; Law; Leisure; Literature; Management; Marketing; Mathematics; Mechanical Engineering; Media; Music; Nursing; Occupational Therapy; Performance; Photography; Physics; Physiotherapy; Podiatry; Politics; Project Management; Prosthetics and Orthotics; Psychology; Psycho-oncology; Public Health; Quantity Surveying; Radiography; Real Estate and Property Management; Robotics and Automation; Scriptwriting; Sport; Supply Chain Management; Trauma and Orthopaedics; TV and Radio; Fine Art; Wildlife and Zoology