Network username and password required off-campus.
If you are not taken directly to the Salford login page,
- Click on Login
- Then Other institution login
- Search or browse the list for University of Salford (network username)
Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: featuring smart
tools to track, analyze and visualize research. With more than 21,800 titles from more than 5,000 international publishers,
Scopus delivers the most comprehensive overview of the world’s research output in the fields of science, technology,
medicine, social science, Arts and Humanities.
- Articles and chapters from over 22,000 titles
- Over 20,800 peer-reviewed journals (including 2,600 open access journals).
- 367 trade publications.
- Over 400 book series.
- 6.4 million conference papers from proceedings and journals.
- “Articles-in-Press” from over 3,850 journals
- More than 40,000 books.
- 54 million records, including
- 33 million records with references back to 1996 (of which 84% include references).
- 1 million records pre-1996 which go back as far as 1823.
- 25.2 million patent records from five patent offices
Acoustics; Aeronautical Engineering; Audio and Video Technology; Biosciences; Civil Engineering; Construction; Criminology; Environmental and Occupational Health/Management; Gas and Petroleum Engineering; Geography and Environment; Hospitality; Housing and Regeneration; Human Biology; Leisure; Mechanical Engineering; Physics; Social Policy; Sociology; Wildlife and Zoology