Network username and password required off campus.
The largest collection of England and Wales judgments available anywhere online and UK legislation featuring
- Key Paragraph feature highlighting every passage within a judgment that has ever subsequently been cited in another
- A legal taxonomy with just shy of 2 million subject terms, generating the most relevant results to that specific area of law
- Multi View, allowing you to view more than one case side by side on one page
- Precedent Map, a visual representation of cited and citing cases, showing which cases share the most common relationships with your central case
- Citations in Context, allowing you to see how a case from a different jurisdiction has cited your UK case and the exact paragraphs where they were discussed