Network username and password required.
Featuring content from IEEE, as well as the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET), the IEEE/IET Electronic Library (IEL) contains almost one-third of the world’s current literature in electrical engineering, communications and computer science on the IEEE Xplore platform.
IEL provides access to technology’s most trusted journals, conference proceedings and standards.
Unlimited access to more than 2 million full-text documents
- 151 IEEE journal, magazine and transaction titles
- 25 IET journal and magazine titles
- 900+ IEEE conference titles
- 20+ IET conference and seminar digests
- Over 2,100 approved and published IEEE standards, excluding drafts
- lecture-style textbooks from Morgan and Claypool
- Over 22,000 papers from the SMPTE journal and conferences, from 1916
See the IEEE Xplore help pages for guides, videos and online training opportunities.
Aeronautical Engineering; Audio and Video Technology; Biosciences; Broadcasting; Civil Engineering; Computer and Video Games; Computer Science; Construction; Data Communications; Gas and Petroleum Engineering; Information Systems and Technology; Mechanical Engineering; Media; Physics; Prosthetics and Orthotics; Public Health; Radiography; Robotics and Automation; TV and Radio; Wildlife and Zoology