The Cochrane Library is a collection of six databases that contain different types of high-quality, independent evidence to inform healthcare decision-making, and a seventh database that provides information about groups in The Cochrane Collaboration.
- Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews
- Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials
- Cochrane Methodology Register
- Database of Abstracts of Reviews of Effects
- Health Technology Assessment Database
- NHS Economic Evaluation Database
- About The Cochrane Collaboration
Search help is available from the Cochrane Library.
Dental Implantology; Human Biology; Midwifery; Nursing; Occupational Therapy; Physiotherapy; Podiatry; Prosthetics and Orthotics; Public Health; Radiography; Sport; Trauma and Orthopaedics