Chemical Database Service
Free but registration required.
To register you must be affiliated to a University or one of the other academic teaching and research institutions within the UK.
This service gives on-line access to a rich variety of quality databases in the field of chemistry, and the CDS team also provides general support, training and advice.
Chemical Database Service comprises the following components:
- The Cambridge Structural Database
- The Inorganic Crystal Structure Database
- The CrystMet database system
- The NIST Crystal Data Identification File
- DETHERM, thermophysical properties database
- The SpecInfo spectroscopic system
- The ACD/Labs I-Lab spectroscopic and physical properties prediction system