We provide high quality library services, help us to get better by telling us what you think and what’s important to you. You can contact us using any of the methods below:
- Ask a librarian - our instant messaging system (located on the right of our web pages)
- Online Feedback form (available below)
- The Library Twitter account
- Speak to any member of Library staff
- Fill in a Comments card and place it in the boxes located on library enquiry desks and elsewhere in the libraries
- Call us on 0161 295 5535
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact your Academic Support Librarian
- Speak to your Library Student Champion
- You can text The Library on 0161 850 4542
If we’ve not met our high standards and you want to complain, please also use one of the methods above or email email@example.com. For more information on how we deal with complaints please see our complaints procedure.
Comment, compliment, complaint?
We provide high quality library services. Help us to get better by filling in the form.