Studying for a Law degree opens up a huge number of opportunities for your career: solicitor, barrister, paralegal, company lawyer; it is also excellent training for moving into a more general career in business.
Salford Business School offers one of the most practical University educations, preparing students for career success with real-world experience, live case studies and links to industry partners.
Preparing students for career success is a priority at Salford Business School. As well as giving you a strong academic education of a qualifying law degree, we help you hone your professional skills through practical experience; you will have the opportunity to shadow working lawyers and judges, cultivate your persuasive arguments in mooting competitions, practise your learning during a year’s work placement and develop your client skills by supporting our legal advice schemes.
- Corporate Law
- Corporate Law with Professional Experience Year
- Corporate Law with Foundation Year
- Law with Professional Experience Year
- Law with Foundation Year
- Law (Media and Digital Industries)
- Law (Media and Digital Industries) with Professional Experience Year
- Law (Media and Digital Industries) with Foundation Year
- Law with Criminology
- Law with Criminology with Professional Experience Year
- Law with Criminology with Foundation Year
- Law with Management
- Law with Management with Professional Experience Year
- Law with Management with Foundation Year
Our postgraduate Law courses are highly industry-focussed, developing your legal skills in a business environment. Every postgraduate student has the opportunity of an internship through the Industry Collaboration Project which lets you put your learning into practice.