Salford and Hong Kong

Student from Saudi Arabia with his fellow

As one of our students, you don't just become a member of a student body, you will join our community. You will be taught by experts in their field who pride themselves on their links with industry. We are a campus-based university located a short distance from Manchester: a thriving international hub with vibrant nightlife, historic buildings and a welcoming student scene. Find out more about applying to study here from Hong Kong.

Salford and Hong Kong

Events near you

We send expert representatives to countries around the world with information about studying here.  

Please check this page regularly for details of new or updated events in Hong Kong, or find out more about visiting our campus


We are proud to offer a range of scholarships aimed at supporting high achieving international students who are committed to pursuing their studies at the University of Salford. These include academic scholarships awarded by programme and region/country; scholarships supported by our global partners; and the Salford International Excellence Awards. See our scholarships information for more details.

Education consultants

Amber Education Services (Hong Kong)

Room 1208, Tai Yau Building, 181 Johnston Road,
Hong Kong

GET Education Consultancy

Unit A, 9/F, Harbour Commercial Building
122 Connaught Road Central
Sheung Wan
Hong Kong

Hong Kong Institute of Health Limited


BEO Hong Kong

3rd Floor, Etech Centre, 402-406 Hennessy Road
Hong Kong


Entry requirements

International Foundation Year

Applicants who have completed the Hong Kong Certificate of Education examination (HKCEE) with at least 4 Es in academic subjects will be considered for the International Foundation Year.


Applicants who hold HKDSE qualifications with a minimum of 96 UCAS tariff points will be considered for undergraduate study. Calculate your UCAS tariff points here


Applicants with a bachelor’s degree from a recognised institution who have been awarded a minimum of second class upper division will be considered for postgraduate study.

English language entry requirements

We accept HKALE English at grade D or above, HKCEE English at grade C or above, and HKDSE English at grade 4 or above, as equivalent to the UKVI IELTS 6.0/6.5.