Win a laptop - register by 28 May
The start of the new June term is nearly here, and we can't wait for you to join us!
As an international student, it is really important that as soon as you receive your final CAS, you must complete registration and download Blackboard so that you can attend your mandatory online induction activities.
As an extra incentive for registering promptly, we are giving away a laptop to one lucky winner!
To enter the competition, all you need to do is complete online registration by Friday 28 May 2021 (by 23:59 UK time) and you must download Blackboard and you must also attend your online induction on Tuesday 1 June.
You can find information about registration on the Welcome site including the dedicated Registration Guide for International Students.
Read more about eligibility and the terms and conditions below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions – the University of Salford's ‘Registered and Ready’ competition.
By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions:
- This competition is promoted and administered by the University of Salford's International and Regional Development Directorate, Maxwell Building, University of Salford, Manchester M5 4WT.
- The competition will run until Friday 28 May 2021 at 23:59 UK time. Registrations made after this time will not be counted as entries to the competition.
- To participate in this competition, you must be a new international student who is registering for a full-time, on-campus course at the University of Salford which starts in June 2021. You must complete the registration process in full, and you must also download Blackboard app and attend your online induction on Tuesday 1 June 2021.
- The winner will be chosen at random, which will be announced shortly after the competition closing date.
- The winner will receive a laptop.
- The winner who receives the laptop from this competition will not be eligible for the £300 International Technology Bursary.
- The winner will be contacted by the University of Salford to discuss how to collect the prize. The winner must respond within one week of being announced. After this time the University of Salford reserves the right to choose an alternate winner.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in this competition.
- We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be used for marketing purposes without the individual's prior consent.