Win a laptop - register by 17 September
The start of the new term is nearly here, and we can't wait for you to join us!
As an international student, it is really important that as soon as you receive your CAS, you must complete registration and download Blackboard so that you can attend your mandatory induction activities.
As an extra incentive for registering promptly, we are giving away a laptop to one lucky winner!
To enter the competition, all you need to do is complete online registration, including your Right to Study checks, by Friday 17 September 2021 (by 23:59 UK time) and you also must download Blackboard and attend your induction.
You can find information about registration on the Welcome site including the dedicated Registration Guide for International Students.
Read more about eligibility and the terms and conditions below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions – the University of Salford's ‘Registered and Ready’ competition.
By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions:
- This competition is promoted and administered by the University of Salford's International and Regional Development Directorate, Maxwell Building, University of Salford, Manchester M5 4WT.
- The competition will run until Friday 17 September 2021 at 23:59 UK time. Registrations made after this time will not be counted as entries to the competition.
- To participate in this competition, you must be a new international student who is registering for a full-time, on-campus course at the University of Salford which starts in September 2021. You must complete the registration process in full, including arranging payment of your tuition fees and completing your Right to Study checks, and you must also download Blackboard app and attend your online induction.
- The winner will be chosen at random, which will be announced shortly after the competition closing date.
- The winner will receive a laptop.
- The winner will be contacted by the University of Salford to discuss how to collect the prize. The winner must respond within one week of being announced. After this time the University of Salford reserves the right to choose an alternate winner.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in this competition.
- We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be used for marketing purposes without the individual's prior consent.