Win a laptop - register now
The start of the new term is nearly here, and we can't wait for you to join us!
As an international student, it is really important that you register promptly so that you can join your course on time.
As an extra incentive for registering early, we are giving away a free laptop as a prize!
To enter the competition, you must complete registration as soon as you can, or by Friday 27 May (23:59 UK time) at the latest. This includes completing International Check-in on campus and you must also access Blackboard and attend your induction to enter the prize draw.
You can find information about registration on the Welcome site and also you should read the International Registration Guide here.
Read more about eligibility and the terms and conditions below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions – the University of Salford's ‘Registered and Ready’ competition.
By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions:
- This competition is promoted and administered by the University of Salford's International and Regional Development Directorate, Maxwell Building, University of Salford, Manchester M5 4WT.
- The competition will run until Friday 27 May 2022 at 23:59 UK time. Registrations made after this time will not be counted as entries to the competition.
- To participate in this competition, you must be a new international student who is registering for a full-time, on-campus course at the University of Salford which starts in June 2022. You must complete the registration process in full, including your International Check-in on campus, arranging payment of your tuition fees, and you must also access Blackboard and attend your induction.
- A winner will be chosen at random, which will be announced shortly after the competition closing date.
- The winner will receive a laptop.
- The winner will be contacted by the University of Salford to discuss how to collect the prize. The winner must respond within one week of being announced. After this time the University of Salford reserves the right to choose an alternate winner.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in this competition.
- We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be used for marketing purposes without the individual's prior consent.