International Scholarship Application Form
The University of Salford’s International Scholarship programme includes a wide range of scholarships.
This application form is for the following International Scholarships:
- You must review all the scholarship information including eligibility, criteria, deadlines, and terms and conditions. Click on the individual scholarship pages to find this information.
- You should review the scholarship application requirements and prepare your answers in advance. This is important as you cannot save and return to the application form, it must be completed in one go.
- Incorrect or incomplete application forms are immediately rejected.
- Scholarship applicants must hold an offer of admission to the University of Salford before applying and proof of your offer needs to be included on the scholarship application form. Therefore, you must have your offer letter available.
- If you applied for a postgraduate course, direct to the university, you will need your university reference number. This is available on your offer letter and begins with @.
- If you applied for an undergraduate course via UCAS, you will need your UCAS applicant number and you must have received a conditional or unconditional decision. This is available on the UCAS portal and begins with 1.
- Applicants without an offer of admission will be automatically rejected.
- The scholarship essay section requires a two-part scholarship essay. This is the most important part of the scholarship application. It allows you to show your commitment to the University of Salford, your programme of study, and your experience and achievements.
Scholarship application timeline for 2021 intake
|Intake date||Applications open||Application deadline||Successful applicants notified||Deadline to accept scholarship and meet conditions|
|September 2021||1 October 2020||29 April 2021||10 May 2021||July 2021|
Good luck with your application!
Salford International Team – Salford-International@salford.ac.uk
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
Please note that a thank you page will appear when you have submitted your application successfully. If you don't see the thank you page after you complete the application form, please check the form error message(s) by scrolling down the form.