The University of Salford’s International Scholarship programme includes a wide range of scholarships.
This application form is for the following International Scholarships:
Please read the following information before completing the scholarship application form.
Read important information...
- You must review all the scholarship information including eligibility, criteria, deadlines, and terms and conditions. Click on the individual scholarship pages to find this information.
- You should review the scholarship application requirements and prepare your answers in advance. This is important as you cannot save and return to the application form, it must be completed in one go.
- Incorrect or incomplete application forms are immediately rejected.
- Scholarship applicants must hold an offer of admission to the University of Salford before applying and proof of your offer needs to be included on the scholarship application form. Therefore, it is important you have your offer letter available.
- If you applied for a postgraduate course, direct to the university, you will need your university reference number. This is available on your offer letter and begins with @.
- If you applied for an undergraduate course via UCAS, you will need your UCAS applicant number and you must have received a conditional or unconditional decision. This is available on the UCAS portal and begins with 1.
- Applicants without an offer of admission will be automatically rejected.
- Section C requires a two part scholarship essay. This is the most important part of the scholarship application. It gives you the opportunity to show your commitment to the University of Salford, your programme of study, and your past experience and achievements.
Scholarship application timeline for 2019 intake
Call for September 2019 intake – Round 2
- Scholarship application call closes: 8am GMT on 14 May 2019
- Decisions from the International Scholarship Committee: 24 May 2019
- Scholarship offer letters sent to nominees: 28 May 2019
- Final date to accept the scholarship by meeting conditions: 7 June 2019
Call for September 2019 intake – Round 3
- Scholarship application call closes: 8am GMT on 25 June 2019
- Decisions from the International Scholarship Committee: 5 July 2019
- Scholarship offer letters sent to nominees: 10 July 2019
- Final date to accept the scholarship by meeting conditions: 19 July 2019
Good luck with your application!
Salford International Team – Salford-International@salford.ac.uk
International Scholarship Application Form
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*). Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*). Please note that a thank you page will appear when you have submitted your application successfully. If you don't see the thank you page after you complete the application form, please check the form error message(s) by scrolling down the form.
Section A: Personal Details
Please note: You must include the same details that appear on your offer letter.
Section B: Academic Qualifications
Please state the name of the highest qualification you submitted to obtain your offer of admission * For example: if you applied for a Postgraduate Taught Masters programme, you most likely submitted a Bachelors degree; if you applied for an Undergraduate programme, you most likely have submitted a high school qualification.
Section C: Scholarship Essay
The next two questions should only be completed by PhD Arts and Media Scholarship for China applicants.
Section D: Professional Experience
Section E: Funding
Section F: Declaration to be completed by ALL APPLICANTS