If you are an organisation with staff that need training, our short courses and study days are flexible and adaptable. Your staff can be trained here at the university, we can come to your workplace, or you can benefit from a range of online and virtual learning resources.
We can offer a blended approach of all three, providing bespoke training and development solutions to meet your needs. We can help you perform a training needs analysis to help identify skills gaps and the most appropriate training solutions.
Our bespoke training offers:
- Customised clinical and non-clinical training solutions
- Enhanced organisational performance, individual career development and improved patient care
- Tuition from subject experts at the forefront of health care practice
- Delivery at your convenience, including in-house, at the University or online
- A cost effective and focused way to train your staff in areas specific to their development
Who can benefit from bespoke training?
- Anyone. We cater for people starting out in their career to senior management teams or those in specialist roles
- Public, private and third sector organisations including the NHS