Adult Nurse Lecturer
Adult Nurse Lecturer since April 2017, previous experienced as a Programme Project Manager, Operational Manager and Clinical Leader. My clinical background is Community and District Nursing and I also worked in a national role as Productive Ward facilitator for the NHS institute for innovation and improvement.
I am currently studying for my Professional Doctorate and my research area looks at the impact of Integration on staff within community services.
- Pre reg - Adult Nursing
- Research methods
ProfD study - An exploration of the experiences of staff involved in the transition from traditional health and social care teams to integrated care systems, within a defined health and social care economy.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Prince2 Registered Practitioner APM Group 2010
- Clinical Governance Short Course - Westminster University 2008
- Msc – Community Specialist Practitioner 2008
- Bsc (Hons) Advanced Nursing Practice TVU 2003
- Mentorship in practice Buckingham Chilterns University 2002
- Tissue Viability Thames Valley University 2002
- Diploma in Nursing Nottingham University 2000