UBW (Agresso) Upgrade: April 2018
Here is a quick guide on logging in and navigating the new look UBW Web application: UBW Web Quick Guide
The Agresso Support team maintains the University’s core financial system – Unit4 Business World (Agresso). Our current software version is 5.7.1 – Milestone 4 which was implemented during April 2015.
The team is responsible for:
Our goals are:
The Agresso helpdesk is the first point of contact for all Agresso system related problems, for information on a specific transaction or process you should contact the Finance team who deal with that area e.g. Supplier information or changes to the Procurement team.
The Agresso Helpdesk will be open from 9.00am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday
Please include the following information if emailing us:
- Phone number
- A brief description of your query
- Any error messages which need to be screen printed - how to create a screen print
Before calling the Help Desk please:
- Check to see if your question has been answered in the FAQs
- Note down the numbers of any relevant Requisitions/Purchase Orders/Invoices/Journals
- Screen print any error messages that are part of your issue
- Search for either 'Michelle Williams', 'Matt Blundell', or 'Sarah Taylor' (Format: 'Surname, First Name') to find and message us
The University eShop is an online store where staff, students and external customers can purchase items/pay for services securely, using debit or credit card. To visit the eShop website please use this link; https://shop.salford.ac.uk/.
If you are a member of staff and you would like to put an item on the eShop for people to purchase/pay for, please submit a setup form via the link below. You will need a project code for your income to go to before you start, please contact your finance team if you do not have one already.
Please note; this is not how you request the purchase of items from external suppliers. If you wish to purchase something, please contact your finance team in the first instance.