An application for ethics approval consists of a completed application form and copies of the documents listed below. All applicants must ensure they read the Guidance Notes before completing these documents.
1. Fully completed ethics application form
2. Consent form (if required)
3. Data collection tools (interview schedules, questionnaires etc.)
4. Risk assessment form (if required)
5. Participant information sheet (if required)
6. Any organisational letters or correspondence (if required)
All Taught Ethics applications should be submitted to the Supervisor by email in the first instance.
If you are a Research Student, please submit your application form and all associated documents to your supervisor who will submit to the appropriate member of staff in the Ethics Research Centres Team.
All staff Research Ethics applications need to be submitted by email to the relevant Ethics Research Centres Team member.