To start a new project that requires Digital IT (DIT) help, the following simple steps must to be followed:
- Complete a Work Request Form template and email it to Digital-ITServicedesk@salford.ac.uk informing them you want to raise a new work request.
- The Digital IT Service Desk will open a case for you and inform the DIT Programme Management Office (PMO).
- PMO will carry out an initial analysis and a Business Analyst and an Architect may come to meet you to clarify your requirements and assess the DIT impact of the work.
- The completed form will then undergo an internal review by the DIT Senior Management Team (SMT) and a decision will be made.
- The DIT PMO will advise you of the next steps.