1. From the list of all Apps, tap the Settings icon:
2. In the Settings app, tap "Accounts" in the list of settings:
3. In the list of accounts, find your University of Salford email account and tap it.
It will have a mail type icon, the name is likely to be "Exchange" if the default settings were accepted when configuring the account:
4. This will display details about the account, tap Account settings:
5. Next tap the account name/email address on the Settings page:
6. Finally on the Incoming settings screen, tap the Password box. Delete the old password and input your new one, then tap Done at the bottom right: