The university’s origins lie in this grand, elegant building. Built in 1896 and designed by Henry Lord, the beautiful façade is constructed of red Accrington bricks and sculpted terracotta.
Inside, the magnificent Peel Hall seats up to 300 people in spectacular surroundings. The hall can be used for musical performances and recordings as well as more traditional conferences.
The buildings is also home to a large number of lecture theatres, classrooms and meeting rooms which are ideal breakout spaces for larger events.
For information about the accessibility of this building please visit our partner disabledGO.
|Room types||Floor plan||Boardroom||Classroom||Theatre|
|First floor: Peel Hall||plan||-||-||300|