Dr Graham Scholefield
Graduate Trainee and Installation Engineer, Rolls-Royce (Aero), 1979 to 1982. Research Assistant, University College London, 1985 to 1987. Research Assistant, University of Salford, 1989. Lecturer, University of Liverpool, 1989 to 1992. Consultant, The MVA Consultancy, 1992 to 1999. Lecturer, University of Salford, 1999 to 2002. Senior Consultant, Atkins, 2002 to 2010. Lecturer, University of Salford, 2013 to date
- MSc Transport Engineering and Planning
- Module leader for two transport-planning modules
- BEng Civil Engineering
- Supervisor of final-year projects
Qualifications and Memberships
- BSc (Hons) Mathematics, University of Manchester, 1979.
- MSc Transport Planning and Management, Polytechnic of Central London, 1982.
- PhD, Transport Studies, University of London, 1989.