Chemical and Pharmaceutical Science
Chemistry and its applications can transform the world we live in.
With an emphasis on integrating your understanding of concepts and applying laboratory skills to find solutions, our undergraduate Chemical Sciences courses are designed to develop the next-generation of scientists.
You’ll build world-class lab skills in our advanced Bodmer laboratory, learn alongside research-based academics and have the opportunity to boost your graduate career prospects with a placement year.
Undergraduate Chemical Science courses
Chemical sciences provide an excellent basis for understanding our physical universe.
By developing your knowledge of the nature of chemicals and chemical processes with Salford, you can gain insight of physical and biological phenomena, and be ready to discover solutions for real world challenges in health, energy and industry.
- Be at the cutting edge of 21st century science with Biochemistry
- Take your chemical science studies stateside with Biochemistry with Studies in the USA
- Explore the organic, physical, inorganic and analytical parts of Chemistry
- Help to tackle new and existing diseases with Medicinal Chemistry
- Prepare for an exciting career in biotechnology with Pharmaceutical Science
Postgraduate Chemical Science Courses
Question, research, discover and develop your understanding of the world around us.
As pioneers of scientific research, Salford is already making a difference. Available with flexible full and part-time studies routes, our range of science-based postgraduate programmes can help you take your career potential even further.