Funding, Finance and Investment
Our Funding and Finance Masterclass covers the top dos and don’ts when it comes applying for funding and finance for your project.
Do you need to secure funding to take your project forward? Is your business dependent on start-up funding?
Our Masterclasses go over some of the many forms of funding and how to source these. We discuss funding from friends and family, banks and finance, alternative sources including loans, crowdsourcing and more.
We also support with applications for funding from awards like the Santander Travel Award.
- The UK Business Angels Association (UKBAA)
- The British Private Equity and Venture Capital Association (BVCA)
- Angel Investment Network
- FSE Group Investor Network
- Northwest Business Angels
- Oxygen Investors (formerly Central England Business Angels)
Further funding resources
- Business Growth Hub
- Startup Donut
- Startup Britain
- Top small business grants in the UK
Speak to a Small Business Adviser
Our Small Business Advisers are on hand to help. Book an appointment on Advantage or call 0161 295 0023 (option 5).
Appointments are available for current students and graduates of the University of Salford only.