Social Media Marketing MOOCs
Search and Social Media Marketing for International Business
Our digital marketing experts - staff and students - have created this MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) as part of the Search and Social Media Marketing for International Business module. It can guide you to develop your individual as well as professional online profile, with a view to enhancing international trade prospects.
Individuals will benefit by having a better-informed digital online profile for career development. Businesses will learn how to develop a more robust online presence and engage with international audiences to enhance international trade prospects.
The MOOC comprises twelve videos which contain theoretical background from academic staff, as well as industry insights from key professional speakers. Each video is accompanied by activities, which will help you to put your newfound knowledge into practice. In line with the principle of open online access, this MOOC is free for you to follow.
Ready to start?
Follow these steps:
1. Before you start the course please complete this short MOOC entrance survey.
2. Follow the links below to the individual MOOC videos and activities
- Personal branding online
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Use of social media for international business development
- Copywriting online
- Legal implications of social media
- Monitoring and reporting
3. Share your experiences and learn from others on Twitter using our #passion4digital hash tag.
4. Complete our MOOC exit survey.
5. Take the next steps and become accredited with our support. Enquire about our study options:
- Online and face to face Professional Development (CPD) course in Search and Social Media Marketing 10 weeks, or 1 day SEO and SMO essentials at MediaCityUK or London;
- Online MSc Marketing or at MediaCityUK campus MSc Marketing (1 year full-time); or
- The Salford MBA: Digital Business (18 months full-time.)
- The MSc Digital Marketing course based at our MediaCityUK campus
This course was created by Business Innovation Project students on the MSc Marketing course at Salford Business School: