National Minimum Wage
The following National Minimum Wage rates come into force April 2019:
- Workers aged 25 and over: £8.21 per hour
- Workers aged 21 and over: £7.70 per hour
- Workers aged 18 to 20: £6.15 per hour
- Workers aged under 18: £4.35 per hour
- Apprentice: £3.90 per hour
You can find more online information on minimum wage rates on the UK Government website.
Agency Workers Regulations
Information on rights as an agency worker including pay can also be found on the UK Government website.