Graduate: Upgrading your Advantage Account
Have you recently Graduated? You can still access your Advantage account, all you need to do is upgrade to a Graduate account, instructions for how to do this are below:
1. The first step is to reset your password. Please go to the Advantage Login screen here and click the red 'Graduate' button. Then click the 'forgot your password link'
2. Then enter either your Network username e.g. ABC123 or roll number and the email address that you registered with the University of Salford. Then click 'send password password reset email'.
3. Please follow the steps you will recieve in automated email from Advantage to reset your password.
4. Once you have reset your password you should always login to Advantage here using the Graduate button and your new login details.
5. If you do not have access to the email address please click here to complete a login request. Please complete as much information as you can as this will help us to process your request as quickly as possible.
If you are still having difficulty please contact Digital-ITServiceDesk@Salford.ac.uk or 0161 295 2444.