Funding and Finance
Do you need to secure funding to take your project forward? Is your business dependant on start-up funding? This session will cover the top dos and don’ts when it comes applying for funding and finance for your project. We will go over some of the many forms of funding and also the how to source these. We will discuss funding from friends and family, banks and finance, alternative sources including loans, crowdsourcing and more. Below find a list of sources of funding, and find the right type for you.
Apply for our University of Salford Start-up Award for your business idea, apply here
If you have a social business idea, apply for the University of Salford Make The Difference Award.
- New Enterprise Allowance
- The UK Business Angels Association (UKBAA)
- The British Private Equity and Venture Capital Association (BVCA)
- Angel Investment Network
- FSE Group Investor Network
- Northwest Business Angels
- Oxygen Investors (formerly Central England Business Angels)
Join us at our upcoming live Enterprise Masterclass by booking here.