Business Boot Camp
Turn your idea into an innovative and successful business!!
Whether your business is just an idea or you are ready to test the concept attending business bootcamp will give you the opportunity to turn the idea of running your own business into a reality.
The University of Salford’s Business Bootcamp is a days intensive training and development programme, designed through a series of interactive workshops to take you on the journey to business start up.
Dates for 2019
- 30th January 2019 Applications are now OPEN!
Throughout the day you will discover the key elements of successfully starting and running your own business. Below is an example of key topics covered:Business Structures:
- 9.00am – 9:15am: Arrival and Registration - Team
- 9:15am – 10:00am: Top Tips for Entrepreneurs – Adrian Ashton
- 10:00am - 10:45am: Q&A Business Start Up Panel – Panel
- 10:45 – 11:00am: Break
- 11:00am – 12.00pm: Funding & Finance – Santander
- 12:00pm – 12:45pm: Lunch Break
- 12;45pm – 13:45pm: Business Planning – Adrian Ashton
- 13:45pm – 14:45pm: Business Structures & Tax - Adrian Ashton
- 14:45pm – 15:00pm: Break
- 15:00pm – 16:00pm: Networking Elaine Simons
- 16:00pm- 16:15pm: Close & Certificates - Team