Date: Wednesday 1 November 2017
Event Outline: TBC - please see previous event in March 2017 outline below as a guide.
1.15pm (registration and stands open for students)
1.45pm – 2.00pm (opening and key note)
2.00pm – 3.30pm (round table discussions). (Break at 2.45pm for 10 mins). 15 mins approx. on each discussion topic and then employers rotate, students stay seated.
3.30pm – 3.50pm (Question Time panel discussing key points brought out of round table discussions).
3.50pm - 4.15pm (Close, final networking and stands)
5 discussion topics for students and university staff, led by employers to discuss:
- Making the successful transition from university into industry
- Graduate attributes and how to develop career resilience
- Finding and optimising opportunities and networks (inc via Social Media)
- Effective CVs, applications and interviews
- The value of work experience, placements and entrepreneurial ways of working
Details of employers booked to attend will be posted closer to the event.