Skip to main content

Prospective Students

Need help with moving your mental health care provider

If you are currently under the care of a mental health service where you live and are looking to transfer this support to the local area when you move to University but are unsure of how to do this, The Wellbeing Team can offer you guidance.  If you would like to speak to someone about how to transfer your care, you can contact us on 0161 295 0023 option 1 option 1 and ask to speak to a Wellbeing Advisor who will be happy to talk this through with you and help you get in touch with the most appropriate service. You can also email with the subject header “Applicant Query” and we will respond to you as soon as possible. 

You may be eligible for Disability support

If you have a diagnosed mental health condition you may be entitled to disability support whilst at University. To find out more please go to If you would like to speak to someone over the telephone you can do so by calling 0161 295 0023 option 1 option 2 and speak to an advisor who will be able to advise you on what support could be available for you and how to get this in place for you.  You can also email  with the subject header “Applicant Query” and we will respond to you as soon as possible.