Academic Confirmation Letters
- If you have graduated from the University you can request an Academic Confirmation Letter detailing your award for a charge of £10 via the link located at the bottom of this page.
- Please note these letters will take 5 working days to process.
- If you are on an interruption of study, you will have already received an interruption letter. If you wish for this letter to be reprinted, please contact SAfirstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have withdrawn from a programme of study you will automatically receive a letter confirming your dates of study.
- For queries relating to graduate/alumni letter requests please contact SA-StudentRecords@salford.ac.uk
Please note the University will not guarantee letters can be produced quickly for every circumstance. You will need to speak to someone in askUS or Student Records if you would like a letter to be produced within a set period of time. Please note: the University of Salford does not, under any circumstances, issue letters immediately at point of request.
The University operates a self-service facility for the maintenance of student address details; the University cannot be held responsible for documents dispatched to incorrectly recorded postal addresses.
By clicking on a link below, you confirm that you have read and understood the above information.