Skip to main content

Prospective students

Tell us about your disability or specific learning difficulty

  • You can do this on your UCAS form
  • Update your details at registration
  • Call 0161 295 0023 (option 1, option 2) or

Send us your medical evidence or Educational Psychologist Report

  • Post a copy of your evidence to Disability & Learner Support, University House, University of Salford, M5 4WT
  • Scan and email your evidence to
  • Hand in a copy of your evidence to askUS in University House

Make a Reasonable Adjustment Plan (RAP) appointment with an adviser

You are welcome to come and discuss the various support options available in relation to your difficulties before starting at the University. We can give you examples of the types of reasonable adjustments which are sometimes made for students. Depending upon individual circumstances we may invite you to return for a full Reasonable Adjustment Plan meeting.

Apply for Disabled Students Allowance (DSA)

  • Find out if you are eligible
  • More information can be found at yourDSA

Useful Information for prospective disabled students