Skip to main content

Switching to a Tier 4 visa

One of the most common questions we receive is whether students can switch to a Tier 4 visa once they are in the UK.  There are numerous immigration categories that allow you to switch to a Tier 4 visa in the UK and these can be found here.

You must hold valid leave in order to apply from within the UK and you will be asked to provide this when you apply for a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) number. For more information on applying for your visa in the UK please click here.

If you would like to discuss this with a member of the Home Office Compliance Team, please contact us via telephone or email or request an appointment to see the team.