Getting to MediaCityUK is easy, whether you’re travelling by car or public transport.
- Trams run every six minutes in both directions between Manchester Piccadilly and MediaCityUK.
- It takes approximately 30 minutes to travel between MediaCityUK and Manchester Piccadilly by tram.
- The CityConnect number 50 bus, operated by Stagecoach, runs every 10-15 minutes from Manchester city centre to MediaCityUK between 7:00 – 23:00 Monday to Friday and 8:00 – 18:00 at the weekend. To plan your journey, see Transport for Greater Manchester’s Route Explorer.
- If you’re a current University of Salford student, don’t forget that you can ride the number 50 bus for free between Peel Park campus and MediaCityUK by showing your university ID card.
- The X50 runs every 15 minutes from Manchester city centre to the Trafford Centre via Salford Quays. MediaCityUK is just a few minutes’ walk from the Imperial War Museum stop on Trafford Wharf Road. See the Stagecoach website for timetables.
- A new link road with the M602 motorway gives drivers the option to approach MediaCityUK from either end of Broadway. The M602 provides onward linkages to major routes leading in all directions.
- We don’t have any parking at MediaCityUK, but the area is well served by public car parks. Use postcode M50 2HE to find the nearest one to our building.
If you would prefer to park on our main campus, why not park at Irwell Place on Peel Park campus (use postcode M5 4WT), then catch our free shuttle bus from New Adelphi to MediaCityUK – this journey takes approximately 15 minutes.