Your course Open Day activities are taking place in New Adelphi building on our Peel Park campus.
The original campus of the University of Salford, our Peel Park campus combines elements of the original university, dating back to 1896, and brand new facilities. We have recently spent over £100 million making the campus a fantastic place to live and study.
This campus is an easy 2 minute walk from Salford Crescent train station.
If you're coming by car, we'd suggest you park in Delaney or Lowry accommodation car parks. All our on-campus parking is free for Open Day visitors, so feel free to use any of the below car parks.
- Delaney accommodation (115 spaces) - use postcode M5 4RB
- Lowry accommodation (204 spaces) - use postcode M5 4RB
- Irwell Place (415 spaces) - use postcode M5 4WT
- Allerton (351 spaces)- use postcode M6 6PU
- Mary Seacole (198 spaces) - use postcode M6 5ST
*Please note that the parking in front of Salford Museum & Art Gallery is not ours, so is subject to parking charges on the day.*
Once you've arrived, please make your way to New Adelphi building (campus map) to check in.
Please be aware that presentations, tours, stands and activities may be subject to change. You will be given a printed schedule when you arrive.