Getting to MediaCityUK is easy, whether you’re travelling by car or public transport.
- Trams run every six minutes in both directions between Manchester Piccadilly and MediaCityUK.
- It takes approximately 30 minutes to travel between MediaCityUK and Manchester Piccadilly by tram.
- The CityConnect number 50 bus, operated by Stagecoach, runs every 10-15 minutes from Manchester city centre to MediaCityUK between 7:00 – 23:00 Monday to Friday and 8:00 – 18:00 at the weekend. To plan your journey, see Transport for Greater Manchester’s Route Explorer.
- The X50 runs every 15 minutes from Manchester city centre to the Trafford Centre via Salford Quays. MediaCityUK is just a few minutes’ walk from the Imperial War Museum stop on Trafford Wharf Road. See the Stagecoach website for timetables.
- A new link road with the M602 motorway gives drivers the option to approach MediaCityUK from either end of Broadway. The M602 provides onward linkages to major routes leading in all directions.
- The University doesn't have its own car park at MediaCityUK, but the area is well served by public car parks. We'd recommend using postcode M50 2HE to find the one nearest to our building.