Plan your visit
Download your Mini Open Day guide to start planning what to see and do on the day. The guide includes a map so you can familiarise yourself with our campus layout before you get here.
Check-in opens at 1:30pm and activities will start at 2pm.
On the day, we recommend that you come along to our welcome, finance and student support talks.
In addition to this, you’ll be able to:
- Take a campus tour with our student ambassadors;
- Visit our accommodation;
- Speak to our academic staff, who’ll be available throughout the afternoon – some academics will also be giving talks about the courses they teach;
- Ask about disability, learning difficulty or mental health support – our trained team are here to help;
- Talk to us! Ask us any questions you have about studying and living in Salford, applying to university, UCAS, interviews and more… we like a challenge!
- Get a feel for the place and see whether the University of Salford is right for you.