Human Resource Management (First year taught at Salford City College)
School - Salford Business School
Subject area - Business and Management
UCAS Code: N2N6
Start Dates(s): September
Three years full-time, 1 year at Salford City College, two years at the University of Salford
- First year taught at Salford City College - Save money on the cost of tuition and get used to the demands of HE study. The first year of your course is delivered to smaller classes at FutureSkills in MediaCity before you transition to the University of Salford main campus for year 2 and 3 of study.
- Study a degree course which puts HRM at the heart of business
- Develop important skills in high demand from major employers connected to recruitment, training, employee motivation and performance
- In an increasingly knowledge-based economy, an organisation's success is dependent on the quality and performance of its employees. People need to be recruited, trained, developed, paid and motivated to perform effectively, and human resource specialists have the capabilities to make this happen.
- You will learn information which is industry relevant and career-focused, and will be taught by tutors who are experts in their field. You will have every opportunity to develop an exciting career as a human resource professional
- Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), on successful completion of your degree course, you will receive the award of your undergraduate degree and the CIPD Intermediate Level Certificate.
- This course is also available with a Professional Experience Year, giving you the opportunity to apply the skills, knowledge and understanding you have gained in the first two years of the course. There are different entry requirements and course codes for the Professional Experience Year option.
For more information on this course, please visit the Salford City College website.
These are the fees you will pay whilst studying at the College; you will pay the standard tuition fees for the period when you are studying at the main University of Salford campus.
The first year of the programme are delivered at Salford City College FutureSkills campus, the final two years are delivered at the University of Salford.
For content of Years 2 and 3 see BSc (Hons) Human Resource Management at the University of Salford.
Please note that it may not be possible to deliver the full list of options every year as this will depend on factors such as how many students choose a particular option. Exact modules may also vary in order to keep content current. When accepting your offer of a place to study on this programme, you should be aware that not all optional modules will be running each year. Your tutor will be able to advise you as to the available options on or before the start of the programme. Whilst the University tries to ensure that you are able to undertake your preferred options, it cannot guarantee this.