School - School of Computing, Science & Engineering
Subject area - Civil Engineering
UCAS Code: H208
Start Dates(s): September
Three years full-time
Four years with Industrial placement
UK - £9250 per year
International - £14,400
- Accredited by the Joint Board of Moderators (Institution of Structural Engineers, Institution of Civil Engineers, Institution of Highways & Transportation) as fully satisfying the educational base for an Incorporated Engineer
- Our teaching staff won the Institution of Structural Engineers Award for Excellence in Structural Engineering Education for the second time in 2015, making the University of Salford the only university to have won it twice
- Leads directly to Incorporated Engineer status
- Work/industrial placement opportunity
- International students can apply
Civil engineers are a part of our everyday lives, the entire infrastructure of our environment has been influenced by them, from bridges and buildings to utilities and transport; there is no escaping our reliance on their knowledge and skills.
You will gain a wide range of knowledge and skills and also a concern for the environment and its resources and for public health and safety.
With an excellent reputation and strong links with industry this course will put you in good stead to become a successful professional civil engineer.
Thanks to the generosity of University of Salford donor and Chairman of Morson Group, Gerry Mason, we were delighted to be able to offer five scholarships specific to students beginning courses in September 2016 across all disciplines of engineering and will have ten more on offer in 16/17 and fifteen in 17/18. Students studying this course will be eligible to apply for this scholarship, please see here for more information.
No results were found for 1082371
Please note, exact modules may vary in order to keep content current. Your tutor will be able to advise you as to the modules you will study on or before the start of the programme.