Business and Management
School - Salford Business School
Subject area - Business and Management
UCAS Code: N100 (three years), NN12 (four years with placement)
Start Dates(s): September
Three years full-time
Four years with work placement
UK - £9250 per year
International - £12,000 per year
- Take advantage of paid placements, often with world-leading organisations such as American Express, British Airways and KPMG
- 100% of our Business and Management students who graduated in 2013 or 2014 and are available for work or study are either working, studying or due to start a job
- Study a degree that prepares you for a wide variety of management careers, graduate entry into management training, or further study
- Overseas study available
- Work/industrial placement opportunity
- International students can apply
This course will provide you with the necessary skills to compete in today’s competitive global markets. You will gain a wide and varied business education, preparing you for opportunities across a range of managerial careers.
All business and management students study the same modules in their first year. In your second and final year modules you will specialise and focus on the subjects which most interest you.
This course is also available with a Professional Experience Year, giving you the opportunity to apply the skills, knowledge and understanding you have gained in the first two years of the course. There are different entry requirements and course codes for the Professional Experience Year option.
This degree is also offered with a Foundation Year, visit www.salford.ac.uk/ug-courses/business-foundation-year for details.
I encountered a variety of different challenges and gathered real life work experience, all of which played a key role in finding my dream job with IBM.Tatjana Wolf - BSc (Hons) Business and Management
Please note that it may not be possible to deliver the full list of options every year as this will depend on factors such as how many students choose a particular option. Exact modules may also vary in order to keep content current. When accepting your offer of a place to study on this programme, you should be aware that not all optional modules will be running each year. Your tutor will be able to advise you as to the available options on or before the start of the programme. Whilst the University tries to ensure that you are able to undertake your preferred options, it cannot guarantee this.