On the day
Most of our visitors want to find out more about the course they’re interested in studying as their number 1 Open Day activity, but we know everyone’s different. Here’s a quick list of many of the things you can do on the day:
- Attend a course presentation (or two!)
- Visit subject-specific facilities such as labs and simulation suites
- Take a campus tour with our student ambassadors
- Visit our accommodation sites and/or attend a presentation
- Find out more about finance and student support at Salford
- Have a chat with our Students’ Union team
- Ask about support for students with a disability, specific learning difficulty or mental health difficulty. We’re here to help
- Take a tour of the Sports Centre or our fab newly refurbished Library
- See some of our Hidden Gems!
- Talk to us! Ask us any questions you might have, test us!
- Get involved in the chatter #SalfordOpenDay
- Get a feel for the place, see whether you think it’s the right place for you
You’ll have time to plan your day beforehand and we’ll help you out with some suggested itineraries a bit nearer the time.