- Runs every six minutes in both directions between Manchester Piccadilly and MediaCityUK
- Only 15 minutes between MediaCityUK and Manchester Piccadilly by tram
- The CityConnect number 50, operated by Stagecoach, runs every 10-15 minutes from Manchester city centre via the University of Salford’s main Peel Park campus and Salford Shopping Centre, between 7am and 11pm, Monday to Friday, and between 8am and 6pm at the weekend. To find the best journey for you, see Transport for Greater Manchester’s Route Explorer.
- The X50 runs every 15 minutes from Manchester city centre to the Trafford Centre via Salford Quays. MediaCityUK is just a few minutes’ walk from the Imperial War Museum stop on Trafford Wharf Road, via footbridge over the Manchester Ship Canal. For timetable details visit operator Stagecoach’s website.
- A new link road with the M602 motorway will give drivers the option to approach MediaCityUK from either end of Broadway. The M602 provides onward linkages to major routes leading in all directions.
- If you’d like to take advantage of our free on-campus parking for the Open Day, we are running a free shuttle between our main campus and MediaCityUK throughout the day. Use our Irwell Place car park and hop on the shuttle at Maxwell Hall for the 15 ride.
The University doesn’t have any parking at MediaCityUK, so, if you do chose to drive here, you will need to pay to park.