Why study at Salford
If you’re thinking of coming to Salford to study for a degree or foundation degree then here’s all the information you need.
At Salford, our undergraduates don't fit into one mould. In fact, at Salford, there’s no such thing as a typical student.
The facts speak for themselves:
- Over half of our first year undergraduates are over 21
- Over 2,500 undergraduates study part-time
- Over half of our students are from the local area
- Over 700 of our undergraduates are from overseas
- We are equally likely to accept students with BTECs and Access qualifications as well as those with A levels
- We recognise work and life experience can count towards entry to a programme if you don't have formal qualifications
Over 19,000 students choose to study at Salford and find out why: