Skip to main content

Living off-campus

If you decide halls aren’t for you and want to look for your own place, we recommend using Manchester Student Homes. They offer free house-hunting advice and can help you keep informed of your rights as a private tenant.

They only work with fully accredited landlords, meaning they have to comply with strict requirements.