Skip to main content

Living off campus

If your son or daughter would prefer to look further afield for their accommodation while at Salford, we recommend Manchester Student Homes who offer free house-hunting advice. They only work with fully accredited landlords and will help to keep tenants informed about their rights during their tenancy.

There are a number of accredited accommodation choices within close proximity to the University.