Skip to main content

Help and support with accommodation

If, for whatever reason, your child has not been able to find a place to live, if they’re having problems with their landlord, their house or anything else accommodation related, our askUS student support team can help.

Contact them at

The University does not directly manage any accommodation and we can’t always resolve issues but we may be able to help in different ways and provide advice.