University of Salford Manchester

International applications

We welcome applications from international students. Applicants from outside the United Kingdom must apply through UCAS. Students from the following countries should submit their applications to UCAS through the appropriate overseas office in London as listed in the UCAS Handbook: Cyprus, Guyana, India, Luxembourg, Thailand.

Applicants from other countries should send their applications direct to UCAS. (Salford participates in the British Council Education Promotion Service and advisers are available in your local British Council Office).

Applications for the Graduate Diploma in Health and the Graduate Certificate in Management should be made by completing the undergraduate application form and returned to the address on the form.

For more information, see our section specifically for international students.