Skip to main content

Applied? Here’s what to do next

Accommodation allocation

Our accommodation partner, Campus Living Villages (CLV), want to make moving into University accommodation as easy and comfortable for you as possible, so they have a higher allocation of flats for first year students. However, this does not guarantee you a room, so we suggest booking your accommodation early to avoid disappointment. If you do not achieve the grades you were hoping for, or cannot obtain a visa and can no longer attend the University of Salford, just let CLV know in writing within seven days of receiving your results or visa decision, and you will get a full refund of any payments you have made to secure a room.