Applicant Visit Day
Schedule and Information - 14 March 2018
"I thought the University itself was outstanding, the facilities and the people there. Everyone is so welcoming, it was a great atmosphere!"
Feedback from Applicant Visit Day visitor
Your Applicant Visit Day is almost here! We’re looking forward to seeing you.
We’ve put this page together to give you a bit more information about the day but if you feel like we’ve missed anything, feel free to get in touch on 0161 295 4545, firstname.lastname@example.org or @salforduni.
You’ll have seen the overall schedule for the day when you booked as well as in your confirmation email but we’ve also included it below if you’d like to have another look at it. Any optional sessions you’ve booked onto in the morning are confirmed in your booking confirmation email but we’ll send them again a few days before your visit. We’ve put together a guide for Parents and Carers too.
- 9:15am: Check-in starts at University House
- 10am – 11am: Optional Session 1
- 11am – 12pm: Optional Session 2
- 12pm – 1pm: Optional Session 3
- 1pm – 1:30pm: Lunch
- 1:30pm – 2pm: Welcome Talk
- 2pm onwards: Course Sessions - Select your course below to see details. We'll take you from the Welcome Talk to wherever your session is taking place, including busing you up to MediaCityUK if your session takes place there.
- 3:30pm – 5pm: Return buses from MediaCityUK
During the lunch break, we’ll be providing lunch for you and your guests – including halal and vegetarian options. Or, if you fancy finding something for yourself, our Students’ Union run kitchen and bar – Atmosphere – is located in the same building and has a full menu of pizzas, burgers, salads, wraps and more.
Scroll down to find your Course Schedule to complete your day!