At Salford you’ll join a thriving postgraduate community with over 3,400 postgraduate students.
At times you’ll want a break from your studies and that’s why at Salford we’re determined to help you make the most of your University experience.
- Salford has a vibrant campus life and is located just one and a half miles from Manchester city centre. It's difficult to find another university that offers such a mix of activity
- Major sporting venues and events at Manchester United, Lancashire County Cricket Club, Salford City Reds rugby club and Manchester Sport city
- For those interested in art and culture you will find art galleries, theatres and museums. Including The Lowry, Imperial War Museum North, Palace Theatre, Museum of Science and Industry, Salford Art gallery, Royal Exchange theatre and Manchester Art gallery
- There is a range of shopping opportunities available, within easy reach of campus you can find stores ranging from high street chains to Selfridges and Harvey Nichols
- Salford offers a cosmopolitan atmosphere and wealth of opportunity, while being based on a leafy riverside campus
We also offer a range of support services to help you during your time at Salford.